RF/EW Integration Lead
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 4, 2021
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built, and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a real-time, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are looking for an EW Integration Engineer to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create, maintain electrical system test strategy, and test plans for various Anduril Electronics Warfare (EW) and Radio Frequency (RF) products
- Analyze and drive coverage and analysis of failures observed in integration, characterization and system level testing.
- Integration testing of electrical subsystems and functionality
- Facilitate electrical system performance, calibration, durability, and environmental testing of developmental hardware per test plan
- Develop and maintain test standards, design and develop test equipment or procuring and handling purchased test capital equipment to support test readiness
- Act as a liaison to conduct ground and flight testing and support field test team during tests
- Leverage data analysis and existing tools to reproduce and characterize failures
- General understanding of engineering concepts, principles, and theory with technical experience demonstrating the application of those concepts while ensuring safety and regulatory compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Engineering or related fields
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience with emphasis on hardware validation and verification testing.
- Demonstrate experience in RF test methods, systems, and equipment with experience in the application
- Familiarity with Python and/or MATLAB for data parsing and data visualization
- Ability to travel to and work at remote sites supporting test integration, commissioning and training as required
- Familiarity with electrical test equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzers, signal generators and vector network analyzers
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. TS/SCI security clearance
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience
- Pursuing a Master’s of Science or PHD in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with RF design and integration
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory compliance standards
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!