Facilities and Operations Coordinator, Lexington
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is a rapidly growing company seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team as a Facilities and Operations Coordinator in our Lexington, MA location. As a key player in our organization, you will be responsible for supporting our facility in Lexington, MA, focusing on internal operation functions that contribute to the overall success of Anduril. The job can range widely in duties and responsibilities like managing vendors, owning the floor plan, and management of the facility & employee population. No two days will look alike and no task is too small, as you hold the highest bar for execution. You play a pivotal role in creating an efficient, productive, and employee-friendly work environment, contributing to the overall success of Anduril.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and ensure that facility needs are met through cross-functional coordination with senior executives, production, R&D, security, logistics, and IT in our Lexington, MA office.
- Own the office environment through the management of vendors, contractors, and contracts. Coordinate food service, janitorial services, and maintain office par levels in anticipation of the need before it arises.
- Cultivate culture he localized onboarding experience & coordinate internal team events and external business events.
- Perform basic repairs and manage vendor maintenance, as well as assist with planning for the installation of new equipment and any necessary implementation of process.
- Take ownership of projects including new office space set-ups, build-outs, and space utilization planning. Coordinate and prioritize tasks, ensuring deadlines are met and resources are allocated effectively.
- Attend weekly meetings with senior executives to status projects & planning requirements.
- Plan, execute and finalize workplace-related projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- This position is on-site in Lexington, MA
- You have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Your communication skills are strong both verbally and written.
- You’re both high ownership and low ego, approaching everything with strong outcome orientation and high humility.
- You’re an independent worker who can work with ambiguity and drive to outcomes with minimal oversight.
- You have a strong attention to detail and an attitude of 100% compliance with all company and regulatory requirements.
- You have experience in multi-site management.
- You love solving complex, ambiguous, cross-functional problems in a people-centric way.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!