Data & Operations Analyst - Supply Chain
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril’s Data & Operations team is focused on combining our internal data analytics with operational processes and business systems to make insights actionable. You will collaborate with stakeholders and drive partnerships across the company to improve decision making and optimize outcomes. Your work will directly increase the velocity of the organization by becoming an expert on our most critical workflows such as staffing, supply chain, manufacturing, and field sustainment.
We’re looking for analysts and builders who are seeking a role at the intersection of high impact and high collaboration across organizations and systems. Ideally you are passionate about the next generation of defense technology and are looking to become a technical expert.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the user-focused development of our internal analytics dashboards and data driven applications
- Collaborate with our operational teams such as Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, People, and Deployments to learn their workflows and then partner with our Analytics team to build out the data models and tooling so that we can create the digital twin of Anduril’s operations
- Own the deployment, training, and maintenance of our user-facing data stack - it’s your responsibility that it works for the organization
- Seek out problems that can be solved with data and proactively work with the organization to make it a reality
- Become a trusted resource for Anduril leadership in helping them run their organizations more effectively
- 2+ years of experience in a consultative analyst role - consulting or data analytics, or strong engineering background, preferred in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics, and Data Science.
- You are motivated by our mission. We are working to solve the biggest problems in defense
- You thrive in cross-functional projects that have a heavy combination of technical requirements and user-focused workflows
- Experience with SQL, Python, Typescript or other programming languages, or the sheer willpower to learn them in a short-order
- Familiarity with data stack tools a plus: dbt, Redshift, Looker/Tableau, Palantir Foundry
- You are empathetic: you are eager to see the world from your users’ perspective
- You’re energized by business impact & a self-starter: you love to drive the direction of ambiguous projects
- Have a desire to learn best practices for programming and analytics tools while delivering products to our users at a high velocity
- U.S. Persons status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data
- Ability to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!