Senior Logistics Program Manager
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are looking for a Senior Logistics Program Manager to join our rapidly growing team in Costa Mesa, CA. As Senior Logistics Program Manager, you’ll play a critical role in support of a growing development program and will be responsible for all developmental logistics tasks. Your goal will be to establish technologies using standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems. Position must be able to work independently and will have sole responsibility to deliver Logistics CDRLs. This will require a breadth of understanding of both commercial and military logistics, the ability to work across teams seamlessly, and a deep appreciation for details. For this position, we are searching for an individual who can bring experience working on government programs to Anduril and help us continue to scale our capabilities in government and DoD logistics. Goal is for this position to convert into the long term sustainment lead position for this development program.
We are a fast-growing company at the early stages of our growth, and you will be expected to own material and important projects during your time on the team which will have a significant impact on the Program’s trajectory. Anduril fosters a diverse, collaborative, culture with plenty of opportunities for ownership and professional growth.
WAHT YOU'LL DO
- Manage all phases of the program from conceptualization through completion, including acquisition, planning, and managing technical performance to ensure quality, business, and financial objectives are attained.
- Develop and coordinate logistics CDRLs.
- Participate with engineering to establish design concepts, criteria, and engineering efforts for product research, development, testing, and integration.
- Interact with internal and external representatives at various levels concerning resolution of technical and scheduling issues. Act as primary contact for Logistics/Sustainment program issues.
- Influence, and coordinate the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract(s). Influence contract acquisitions, negotiations, and modifications.
- Ensure technical leadership and excellence is maintained by participating in the planning, attraction, selection, retention, and development of the required management, professional, and technical talent.
- Act as the primary customer contact for Logistics/Sustainment program activities and may lead program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Manage the development of and ensure the security of proprietary technology and maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information..
- Problem solve and remove obstacles for your team and internal and external partners. Know how to think critically and engage the right teams to help.
- Communicate effectively to keep internal and external teams informed at all times. Use the necessary channels (Slack, email, meetings) to ensure stakeholders understand what needs to be accomplished and when.
- Be a team player where no task is too small. Be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. Embrace the startup life.
- Requires a degree in engineering, science or a related technical field as well as 8+ years of progressively complex program or logistics administration experience with at least three of those years managing. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Demonstrates technical expertise and application of logistics management principles, concepts, and practice as well as leadership skills including organizing, planning, scheduling, and coordinating workloads to meet established deadlines or milestones.
- Must be able to develop solutions to problems that require coordination of technologies across program requirements.
- Strong communication, leadership, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required to enable an effective interface with other departments, all levels of management, professional and support staff, customers, potential customers, and government representatives.
- Customer focused, must be able to work on a self-initiated basis and in a team environment, and able to work extended hours and travel as required.
- Experience with US Military program offices is desired.
- Government Proposal experience is desired.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance.
- TS/SCI security clearance.
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!