Business Development Director, EW
Sales & Business Development
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Electromagnetic Warfare (EW) Business Line (BL) is focused on building next-gen software-defined, hardware-enabled EW systems. We work with mission partners and operators to deploy RF/EW capabilities across the DoD and IC. We are seeking an experienced business development director to lead capture and strategy teams for DoD Electronic Countermeasures programs. The selected individual will be responsible for supporting high growth areas within the EW BL.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build a cohesive, deliberate strategy within the EW Business Line to expand Anduril’s RF/EW portfolio of products
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or similar field and a minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Must have led previous capture teams
- Self-starter with exceptional interpersonal skills and executive presence
- Thorough knowledge of US Government’s acquisition process
- Experience with military Electronic Attack, Electronic Warfare, Electronic Countermeasures programs
- Knowledge of military EA/EW customers and/or planning/requirements organizations
- The successful candidate will ideally have strong connections within the PEOs and a particular service (Army, USMC, Navy, or Air Force) accounts in addition to experience working with classified and/or special access programs
- Excellent writing, communication skills with experience presenting to senior executives and customers
- The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial, and creative environment
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Can take ownership of customer RFI/RFP responses and drive to completion without much input from technical team
- Can create and tailor EW product/program briefs for specific customers
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 50%
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!