Program Financial Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, October 2, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is looking for a Program Financial Analyst to join our growing finance
team in Costa Mesa, CA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Performs activities that drive efficient planning and execution of financials and resource analysis (FTE's) across various functions, including but not limited to engineering operations, supply chain, program management, sustainment, business finance,and/or planning/scheduling.
- Compiles and reviews budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration.
- Performs multiple financial cost analysis functions, including cost allocation, setting up cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs, and preparing reports that maintain the company's cost accounting system.
- Create monthly financial forecasts.
- Support earned value management (“EVM”) performance metrics and EAC analysis and assessments.
- Customer program reporting as required.
- Program cash monitoring and analysis to facilitate treasury forecasts.
- Unbilled and Backlog Review Coordination.
- Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures.
- Present at various weekly/monthly Leadership Reviews.
- Perform ad-hoc modeling and reporting as required.
HERE'S WHO YOU ARE:
- Intellectually curious - you seek to understand the why behind the numbers.
- Highly technical - you value precision and accuracy when it comes to your work, and you can rapidly dissect complex quantitative problems.
- Critical thinker - you consider problems from all angles to remove bias.
- Results-oriented - you will do whatever it takes to ensure success. You ground your contributions in real customer and business impact and prioritize your time to maximize speed-to-impact.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. You drive consensus through grounded arguments, interpersonal skills, and
- negotiation skills.
- Creative problem-solver - able to identify obstacles and present viable solutions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment.
- Excited by large breadth of problem areas .
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Comfort in designing and analyzing experiments, preferably in a business context.
- Financial modeling skills (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance.
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!