Senior Technical Recruiter (Hardware)
IT, Other Engineering, People & HR
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As a key member of Anduril's recruiting team, you will be responsible for the company's talent management as we continue to rapidly grow. Your work will be hands-on and involve collaborating with founders and engineers to define the hiring needs of the company. To achieve this, you will be given the autonomy and tools to execute on our strategy to build and develop Anduril' s world class team. We are looking for someone who can handle every aspect of recruiting and is excited to be part of small team where no task is too big or too small.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source and identify top technical talent across multiple disciplines within Hardware and manufacturing industry
- Establish deep trust and partnership with business leaders to help influence talent strategy while executing on hiring deliverables
- Facilitate strong operating rhythm & partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to help scale and manage company growth
- Embed yourself into the business to understand the product positioning and market fit, technical roadmap, and culture of the team
- Develop a strong understanding of the mission while learning how to effectively pitch the team and opportunity, ultimately closing exceptional technical talent for the organization
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to gain insights into areas of opportunity
- Build recruiting strategies that contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing best practices and process improvements where needed
- Drive diversity hiring initiatives to ensure we’re delivering a diverse slate of candidates while being an ambassador for internal DEI efforts
- Provide a consistent and positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process with proactive communication and engagement
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, and ATTRIBUTES
- 6+ years experience recruiting for technical roles & closing top tier engineering talent.
- 2+ years of recruiting for hardware and/or manufacturing roles.
- Resilience – ideal candidates will be flexible enough to face routine obstacles and deal ambiguity head on
- Clear Communication – ideal candidates will be direct and succinct. They will share information efficiently, improving collaboration and productivity, while practicing active listening
- Ownership – everyone on this team will need to take full responsibility for helping Anduril achieve its mission. That means seeking to improve all aspects of our company even in ways that are not explicitly part of our job
- Continuous learning – values learning over being right. Embraces delivering and receiving candid feedback, and see every setback as an opportunity to learn
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?