IT Desktop Technician
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
This position will support key day-to-day processes such as: technical support for software and hardware, configuring Windows, Linux and Apple computers with latest software and assisting with various upgrades across the Anduril tech-fleet. You will also support in maintaining Anduril’s inventory and asset management program.
- Imaging and deployment of endpoint hardware. Laptops, desktops, monitors, and peripherals.
- On-site technical support for software and hardware in the [insert office here]
- Repair, refurbishment, RMA, e-waste of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Maintain endpoints for software updates, device management, and our security baseline configuration.
- Daily checks and upkeep of conference room equipment and related video conferencing hardware.
- Inventory and Asset management of all endpoint hardware.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Apple hardware
- Very detail oriented
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a ticketing system and managing a ticket queue
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds unassisted. Typical hardware includes desktop computers, monitors and printers
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Experience with Jira Service Desk or Service-Now
- Experience with endpoint management tools (SCCM, Jamf, Kace, Workspace One, etc)
- Experience with Zoom and related video conferencing hardware
- Experience with Okta or other similar identity tools
- DoD Security clearance (Secret or Top Secret) and experience with classified systems
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?