Test Site Operations Coordinator (San Clemente)
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 27, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril’s Test Site team is seeking an Operations Coordinator to join us!
As an Operations Coordinator, you will help Anduril’s Test Site team execute its test plans and product demonstrations every day.
The right person for this role has a strong level of service orientation, great operational instincts, and wants to see the full team succeed. If you are someone who likes to roll up your sleeves and help the team across a variety of operations functions, then this role is for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive inventory from our headquarters in Costa Mesa to our Test Site in San Juan Capistrano back-and-forth daily
- Maintain accurate inventory to enable better day-to-day planning at our San Juan Capistrano test site
- Help our Test Engineers with a variety of operational tasks that enable engineering, such as flight execution, material prep, or supporting test profiles by participating in our demonstrations
- Run event preparation at our test site location for high profile client visits and demonstrations.
- Manage our deployment and demonstration inventory, maintaining the quality and stock of the televisions, coolers, and other equipment used for event days
- Serve as an extra hand for product installations at our test site as needed
- Help our Site Manager maintain the site, including manage the office supplies, cleanliness, and equipment maintenance
- Test Site Travel 25% Own restocking and Site Maintenance for our Central California test site as needed
- At least one year of experience in office management or equivalent role
- Ability to own a variety of tasks in an autonomous environment.
- Quick learner, willing to dive into new topics, both technical and non-technical.
- Strong customer service mentality.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift 50 lbs without support
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?